March 13, 2011

CONDITIONS LIST OF GOOGLE ADSENSE

This is postingSetelah the chance yesterday I wrote briefly about google adsense which I hope can help my friends. On this occasion I will try to share google adsense requirement list for friends who want to follow this business.

Many of my friends asking whether if we want to sign up adsense blog at least 6 months of age? I firmly said "no": D because I myself have proved my new blog was 2 hours straight I register and approve. Why can? So I try to share how the list of google adsense to be accepted.

Immediately, I will tell you what terms only so that friends can doapprove:
  • Make an email from gmail because it is one of the features of Google making it easier for friends to be accepted.
  • You create a blog dengansettingan english all. From the beginning of creation must speak english.
  • Fill your blog with postings of at least four. Actually one or two can also be, but it's better just four.
  • After Filled 4 posts, then register your blog. Display only the standard blog. Do not change the template or to give the widget outside of google.
For how to register please you follow the steps below because google already provides new features that you may be easier to list on google adsense.
  • Log in to blogger you created earlier
  • On the dashboard click "monetize"
  • Then click "next"
  • Choose to create a new account and fill all the forms that have been provided
  • Follow the next steps to complete and wait for the results 1-2 days later.
Few tips if you copy and paste then edit the article first. Do not be 100% Copy / Paste because I'm sure would be rejected. Hopefully this article useful to you who are still confused and often on the decline google adsense.

0 Responses to “CONDITIONS LIST OF GOOGLE ADSENSE”

Post a Comment

Prizegod.com

My Headlines

Back To Top