February 25, 2011

Change Password To Your PayPal Account Security

How do I change the PayPal password?
I often encounter this every time I read the comments of friends disebuah Blog. So from now I will mengasih PyPal how to change the password.
Immediately, I gave the solution:


  • You must be signed prior to https: / / www.paypal.com.
  • Once you are inside you try to select the Profiles menu, I give this picture: 
  • And then after you go into the profile menu looks like the image below:
  • Next you select the password as shown above.
  • After you click on the Passwords menu looks like the image below, and select the edit menu. 

  • After you click on the Edit menu looks like the image below, and follow the steps that I have a red mark on the image.

OK Done.
Good try Good Success.

0 Responses to “Change Password To Your PayPal Account Security”

Post a Comment

Prizegod.com

My Headlines

Back To Top